- Food and drink cannot be brought into the Museum and may not be checked at the coat check.
- Masks must be worn by all visitors at all times.
- Guests should remain at least 6 feet away from other patrons to ad在这里 to the social distancing guidelines put in place by the CDC.
- Hand sanitizing stations should be used by every guest immediately upon entering the museum, before the visit begins.
- Water in plastic bottles may be brought into the Museum but not inside the galleries.
- Flash photography and video cameras may not be used inside the Museum.
- Only pencils may be used in the galleries; the use of pens and markers is prohibited (maximum drawing or sketching pad is 18"x24").
- Strollers are allowed in all galleries unless otherwise noted.
- Wheelchairs are available at the coat check.
- All backpacks, oversize bags, packages, and umbrellas must be checked in at the coat check upon arrival.
- Other considerations that we ask you to observe while visiting our museum:
- Please keep voice levels low so that other visitors are not disturbed.
- Works of art are extremely sensitive and are to be visually observed. Please do not touch works of art.
- Please do not touch or lean on the museum's painted and glass walls.
- We ask that you refrain from hanging over or leaning on balcony railings.
Covid-19 Guidelines have been out in place to keep our campus and community safe. Download your copy 在这里.
- Still photography is permitted for private, noncommercial use only in the Museum galleries devoted to the permanent collection. Photographs cannot
be published, 出售, reproduced, transferred, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner.
- Flash photography, tripods, monopods (including selfie sticks), and other photographic equipment are not permitted in the galleries.
- Photography is not permitted in special exhibitions - works of art on loan from private collections or other institutions may not be photographed.
The use of flash is prohibited at all times and in all galleries. Movie and video cameras are prohibited.
- To help us preserve the outdoor sculptures and waterwall, entering, climbing, or standing on any features is prohibited; do not climb, lean or
sit on any artworks.
Please tag us in your photos on social media by using @HilliardMuseum or
The Hilliard Art Museum reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to withhold and/or withdraw permission to photograph on its premises or to reproduce
photographs of objects in its collection.